Please find below the instructions on how to activate and use Sunday Brush. If you have any problems with the instructions below, please contact us so we can assist you further.
First time use
1. Remove the cap from the brush.
2. Slide the protective sleeve down and remove the elastic.
3. Hold the brush with the bristles pointing downwards.
4. Tilt and tap the brush a few times until powder appears on the bristles.
Run your finger over the bristles to see if a ‘cloud’ of powder appears.
4. Gently push the bristles against the back of your other hand and make circular motions with the brush until the powder is released.
Your Sunday Brush is ready to use when you see powder on your hand.
How to apply
1. Apply the powder generously and evenly to your face and neck using circular motions. Repeat several times.
2. Apply a generous amount of powder in an even layer before exposing your skin to the sun and repeat every two hours throughout the day for consistent protection.
3. After application, slide the protective sleeve back over the brush and replace the cap.
Important: Ensure sufficient coverage of the powder and re-apply regularly (every 2 hours).